The annual HICAP Sustainable Hotel Awards were launched in 2007 and are designed to recognize hotels in the Asia Pacific region creating innovative new methods, strategies and technologies to face today’s sustainable development challenges, while providing tangible examples of sustainable best practices that can be replicated and adapted across the region.
Burba Hotel Network (BHN), Horwath HTL, and Stiles Capital Events, co-hosts and organisers of the annual Hotel Investment Conference Asia Pacific (HICAP), are now accepting entries. The deadline for submissions is 1 August 2017.
The 28th annual HICAP will be held 18-20 October 2017, at the InterContinental Hong Kong.
Award submissions will be judged by a specially selected panel of experts including:
• Robert Day, Senior Vice President, WATG
• Lyndall DeMarco, Managing Director, Only Sustainability Pty Ltd
• Prashant Kapoor, EDGE Program Lead and Principal Specialist Green Buildings, IFC
• Eric Ricaurte, Founder & CEO, Greenview
• Masaru Takayama, Founder and Chair, Asian Ecotourism Network